What you need to know
Delivery and Postage
If we receive your order before 2:00pm on a working day we will dispatch your item the same and notify you by email with confirmation of dispatch and tracking information on how to track your parcel.
All orders received on the weekend or public holiday regardless of shipping paid or location, will be processed the next working day.
UK mainland delivery prices:
We offer 2 shipping options:
Option 1 £3.99 – for total cart orders below £69.99 (1-2 Working Days)
Option 2 Free Delivery – for total cart orders above £70.00 (1-2 Working Days)
Non-UK mainland delivery:
We currently do not ship to NON-UK Mainland.
Next day dispatch:
Next day delivery means that parcels are processed overnight and delivered at some point during the next day or the next working day, with the exact times depending on the courier’s route.
You must give us the correct delivery address, post code and contact phone number if any details are inaccurate, it may delay your consignment. If you provide us with an incorrect address, we will have to pass on the fee our courier may charge for the address to be changed for your consignment.
Options on taking a delivery if you are not available:
- If no-one is at your address the courier may, at their discretion, try a next-door neighbour to see if they will sign for and look after your parcel.
- If you are out the courier will leave a card explaining if they have left your consignment with a neighbour or explaining that they will deliver the next day – and/or explaining how your can contact them to rearrange a delivery or collect from their depot – please read this card.
- If you get a card and haven’t had delivery you must contact the courier within 5 working days or the delivery will be assumed refused and you may be charged for redelivery.
- If your parcel hasn’t arrived when it should, and you haven’t been contacted please contact us. (Please allow 2workings days from placing a order and receiving dispatch confirmation via email)
- If you have chosen to have your goods ‘left safe’ and they are stolen or damaged you CANNOT CLAIM COMPENSATION – therefore we strongly advise you do not request your goods are left safe.
- Please do not accept anything from the courier which is obviously damaged. They will return them to us if you refuse to accept them and we will send undamaged goods back out to you.
- If you have accepted the goods from the courier but find they are damaged or items are missing you must inform us within 24hours via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not throw away any of the packaging – we will request a photograph of the packaging and the damaged items to confirm what has happened. If you do not want to send us a photograph, then you must return the damaged goods back to us so that we can inspect them.
For details about returning goods and your ‘Right to Cancel’ please see the Returns/Right to Cancel policy in our Advice Centre on this website.
We currently DO NOT ship Internationally.
We accept no liability for a successfully completed delivery that you do not take possession of. We are delivering to an address NOT an individual. Therefore, if you share an address with other people, please be aware that they may take possession of your goods.
If you asked for the goods to be left safe and they are not there I am afraid that we or the courier cannot accept responsibility for the theft. If our courier logs a consignment as having been delivered and it is not there, then please call us immediately. In these cases, we will provide you all the help we can, but it is up to you to contact and deal with the Police.
Where we won’t deliver:
- Couriers will not deliver to Royal Mail PO boxes.
- We will not deliver cream chargers to addresses where vulnerable people may be put at risk. This includes schools, colleges, universities, hospitals etc.
- Couriers will not deliver to BFPO addresses.
Acts of God:
Your chosen courier cannot be expected to deliver the consignment on time should the consignment be delayed or destroyed by an ‘Act of God’ – so for example extreme weather may cause a delay in your consignment which we can reasonably argue is circumstances beyond our or our courier’s control.